Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Did you know....

....that Craftsy offers several FREE mini classes? Yup, totally free! They offer the same great format as the rest of Craftsy's classes, but they're shorter, and feature student-led discussions. So you can learn a new skill (or play with a skill you already have) and try out Craftsy's awesome classes without shelling out a penny. I have signed up for several of them, and I'm looking forward to going through them. The ones I'm going to do first are Creative Quilt Backs, and Modern Buttercream. I bet you thought I was going to pick another sewing or quilting class, didn't you? Well, I'll probably do those at some point, but I'm hoping to try some of the classes that teach stuff I know NOTHING about. I'd love to be able to make my own birthday cakes instead of going to Kroger to get them!

So if you're looking to try a new craft, but you don't want to invest any money into a class just to try it, check out Craftsy's Free Mini-Classes.

And don't forget to check out the pattern store (including my pattern store, which you can get to from the tab at the top of this page!) to find tons of patterns you might not ever otherwise see! There's some pretty amazing patterns in there.

Online Quilting Class

free modern buttercream cake decorating class at craftsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment