Monday, April 1, 2013

WeAllSew Pinterest Bernina Fabric Design Contest!

 
You know I like to design fabrics, right? And I've recently decided to start marketing myself and my art to some fabric manufacturers. But this contest, and the possibility of a new Bernina and an interview and critique with Benartex, was something I couldn't pass up!
 
 
 
So I entered my 10 designs a couple hours ago.. I hope you'll come and vote for me by repinning my entries! The entries will be posted on THIS PINTEREST BOARD. I was one of the first to submit an entry so my entries are close to the very bottom of the board.To vote, you just have to repin my entries. But you have to repin them from this board directly, not from someone else that repinned them! Only repins (not likes!) from this board will count. Here's pics of my entries so you can find them. Thanks for looking and voting!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. wow these are great! I'm a new follower from the Crafter Corner Cafe, and a newbie quilter. I can't wait to read more!

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete