Friday, April 19, 2013

Busy designing today

I usually post my mystery quilt clues in the morning (or try to!) but today I've been pretty busy. I decided that I wanted to put together a real collection of fabric designs to print up and put into a portfolio, so I have something to send to fabric companies in the very LIKELY event that I don't win the fabric design contest I'm in right now.

So, working off what I have already started with, I've now got 6 designs colored into a total of 30 different combinations, in a new collection in my Spoonflower store. Most of them are not available (and probably won't be for a while!) but there's a couple I pulled from my old designs so you can get those. Come visit and see what's new!

Moroccan Tiles in Blue and Yellow

Let me know what you think!

1 comment: