Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stained Glass quilt pattern is available!

I have been absent from my blog for a couple weeks, and that's because I've been hard at work on my newest pattern, which is a stained glass design. It was well outside my element, as I rarely do anything scrappy at all. I've never done anything THIS scrappy!
.

I absolutely LOVE how this came out. So I got the pattern all written out, and it's ready for you to make one of your own!

You can find it in my Craftsy store HERE!

I asked a few groups on facebook for suggestions for the name, and the name I used (I modified it slightly) is "Window to My Soul", suggested by Grayson Murray Nelson. Thank you to everyone for your suggestions!

On a side note, coming soon is my next Mystery Quilt! Check out some more info HERE!

UPDATE:  This one is now done! See some more photos of my stained glass quilt HERE!

1 comment: