Monday, April 11, 2011

My current project

A friend of mine is expecting a baby soon, and I wanted to do something special for the baby. So here's my most recent project. I've made this quilt before, for my son's kindergarten teacher when she had her baby, and it came out so nicely I decided to do it again! I even have pieces traced onto heat and bond to start a third one at some point. This is the one I am making for my friend. I have a yellow fabric that matches the green that I will be using for the sashing.


And this is the one I made for my son's teacher! This one was more scrappy, I used 7 different pink fabrics for the blocks, and another for the border. For anyone interested in making this quilt, the pattern can be found on Quiltmaker.com. It's called Just Bugs, and it's free! just go here and click Download the PDF at the bottom left. http://www.quiltmaker.com/patterns/details.html?idx=105

No comments:

Post a Comment