Wednesday, October 30, 2019

January Sunrise is available for sale!

The moment you (or maybe just I) have been waiting for...

JANUARY SUNRISE IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

From my Shopify item page:


Introducing January Sunrise! This is a foundation pieced quilt pattern for advanced quilters who already know how to paper piece. Included are all the templates you need (printed on easy to tear newsprint) and a 32 page instruction booklet.


Also included is a coloring sheet, so you can try out what colors you would like to use before you buy. Each template includes the template designation, piecing order, and color of each piece.

I started this design in early 2013, but didn't think I had time to actually make it myself. It sat on my hard drive for 5 years before I made the first cut, and almost 2 years later, I'm releasing the pattern for you!

This is NOT a teaching quilt, so you do have to be able to foundation paper piece before you try this. I DO however include a tutorial on piecing with freezer paper, which is my preferred method. So if you're not great at it, but you really want to give it a shot, try the freezer paper method (You can download my tutorial free from the files section of my facebook group HERE.)

THERE ARE NO CURVES OR Y-SEAMS IN THIS PATTERN! It's all straight lines! So it's no more complicated than any other paper pieced project, it's just bigger. You will stitch up blocks before assembling the final top, just like many other quilts.

Get your copy right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment