Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Brand new MYSTERY QUILT!

If you have been waiting for my next mystery quilt pattern, I'm happy to announce it's ready! And if you haven't been waiting...well, why not? I do hope you'll enjoy it, I've enjoyed writing it and I love the twist I've added at the end!

I have released the fabric requirements, cutting instructions and clue #1 so far (clue #1 came with the cutting instructions). If you are a member of Facebook, you can join my group HERE. I'll be releasing a new clue every Friday until it's done (I believe it's 10 clues, but I'll have to go confirm that!)

If not, you can just download the fabric requirements HERE and cutting instructions and clue #1 HERE.

Please share this page with other quilters you may know who might be interested in participating!

NOTE: You'll either need a set of Tri-Recs rulers or the ability to paper piece in order to complete clue #1!


If you're curious, here's a photo of the fabrics I used for mine.


The yellows are my color 1 light and dark, the blues are my color 2 light and medium, and the red is my color 2 dark (a dark blue would have worked here too). And the birds are my focus fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment